Monday, March 15, 2010

Juicy Juice and the Juicy Bunch

As I have mentioned before, I am a member of The Juicy Bunch. The reason I became a member is that when I give the girls juice, I prefer that it is 100% juice. Juicy Juice fits that description well. In addition, I thought that being a member would provide me with a good way to get my thoughts and opinions into the hands of the people that make important decisions at Juicy Juice. I've recently discovered that Juicy Juice is on Facebook and Twitter. Now, you too can share your thoughts and opinions with Juicy Juicy. Do you love a flavor? hate a new product? really want them to try making a new variety of juice? Please check out the sites and give them feedback. I think you'll love some of the articles and information you'll find there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment