Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

So, I'm a little late . . .

That shouldn't surprise anyone that knows me.

I guess I was having so much fun celebrating St. Patrick's Day that I just didn't get a chance to post about it until now.

There actually isn't that much to share . . . EXCEPT these:


Last year I saw the recipe on Smitten Kitchen after St. Patrick's Day and thought, "I need to remember this for next year!"  Surprisingly, this year I remembered.  When I searched a bit more I found almost the same recipe on Lemon-Sugar, but it made more frosting . . . and I LOVE frosting!  So, I used Erin's recipe and have to say that these may have been the best cupcakes I have ever made . . . maybe even eaten!   If you have a little extra time, Guiness, Jameson, and Bailey's, they are definitely worth the effort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment