Monday, January 30, 2012

Just a Thought -

This past weekend my family and I went on a mini vacation and stayed in a hotel.  I was struck by the fact that every hotel now posts a note asking me to do my part to save the environment by reusing my towel.  The cynic in me wonders if they really care about the environment, or if they are actually just trying to save themselves some work and money.  Regardless, I have no problem reusing my towel in a hotel.  I certainly don't change my towel daily at home.  The problem I have, is that all of the towels in a hotel are white and unidentifiable.  If they would give me four towels, each a different color, so that I was able to distinguish which one belonged to which member of my family, I would happily oblige and do my part to save the environment.   However, as much as I love my family, there are two things we just don't share - toothbrushes and towels.   So alas, I find myself destroying the environment one towel at a time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment