Monday, August 4, 2014

Back to School and Back to Blogging

I don't know how some of my amazing blogger friends do it.  They have wonderful blogs full of quality content that people love to read.  When I started blogging, I had high hopes that I would be able to do the same.  Over the years, however, I've discovered that I'm not a great blogger.  I take long breaks, my grammar isn't perfect, and I don't have much focus.   With that knowledge, I have decided to change my purpose for this blog.  I don't think I'll ever be able to use it to make any extra money, so I will use it for something else.

Most of my life is focused on the education of my children, so I will focus my blog on the same.  I am highly interested in the direction that education is going (and perhaps trying to change the course a bit). So, I'll write about the changes I see and share articles that others write as well.  I'd love to hear your opinions on the changes I'm seeing.  If I have a question, I'd be very interested to receive advice from people that have already experienced the same issues.  I'll also happily share my experiences with you.  I have always enjoyed finding freebies for my kids' school and their classroom teachers, so I'll share that information as I happen across it.   Hopefully you will find it to be useful.

I'll still write the occasional review and offer giveaways as the opportunity arises.  So, if you hear of a product that you think is a great fit, please let me know.

Looking forward to the journey ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment