Friday, April 16, 2010

Fitness Friday - Update

So, you may be wondering how I am doing with my Sensa journey. The truth is, it was a short lived journey. I tried Sensa for a while and found that it definitely helped to control my hunger. Unfortunately, I am not a person that eats because I'm hungry. I eat when I'm bored, lonely, tired, sad, happy, to celebrate, to mourn, etc. Even though I didn't feel as hungry while I was using Sensa, I continued to eat . . . which actually made me feel a little worse about myself. So, I stopped using it.

On another note, I just got a Wii Fit and DDR (which is way too much fun!) and am finding that I am enjoying getting off my butt and moving a bit more lately. I set up the Wii Fit yesterday and discovered that my age is 43! Yikes! Now I have some goals and the motivation to get started. I hope to do something every day. If it is nice, the girls and I will go for a walk or bike ride. On gloomy days, we'll play Wii. Wish me luck on this endeavor. I'm hoping to find a new lifestyle that I can enjoy and will make me and my family healthier!

0 comments:

Post a Comment