Thursday, September 13, 2012

Feeling Thrifty This Thursday?

MyBlogSpark frequently sends me links to some great coupons.  I generally only share them if/when I'm posting about a particular product.  I thought I'd check and see if any of my readers are interested in me posting them as they arrive in my inbox.  If so, please leave me a comment letting me know.  Otherwise, I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.  Here are some of the coupons they've recently sent me:

$1.25 off one box of Fiber One Nutty Clusters & Almonds cereal

$1.25 off the purchase of 4 cans of Progresso® soup

$.80 off one package of any variety of Cereal Muffin Mix

Save 75¢ when you buy ONE PACKAGE any flavor 7 OZ. OR LARGER Pillsbury® Baguette Chips 

SAVE 60¢ when you buy ONE BOX any flavor/variety Mott's® Fruit Flavored Snacks 

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment