Thursday, November 15, 2012

Roads - Chris Mann (Review)


My music tastes vary pretty significantly depending on my mood.   Sometimes I'm in the mood for a nice relaxing style of music, and sometimes I just want to dance.  When I'm in an "at home" kind of mood, Chris Mann has recently become one of my favorites.  My favorite song from his new album, Roads, is actually the title track.  It is strong and emotional.  The message is one that I think we all can relate to.

I really love Chris Mann's voice.  Personally, I wish he had more original songs on this album and fewer covers, but overall I have definitely enjoyed listening to it.

You can get your own copy of this album on itunes or amazon.  

Disclosure: This is a review post from One2One Network. I was provided with a copy of the album and I am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment