Have you tried the new NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss?
I have never been a big Mary Kay shopper. I don't know anyone that sells it, and I generally don't wear much makeup, so I've never had much reason to try it.
However, MyBlogSpark recently sent me Mary Kay's NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss in five fun colors, so there was no reason for me to not try it. While a couple of the colors were a little too flashy for me, I was actually surprised to discover that three of the colors looked quite nice. They are subtle enough for everyday wear, but give my lips a bit of shine and sparkle that also works perfectly for a date night with Doc or even a holiday party!
The colors I received were:
Rock ‘n’ Red
Café Au Lait
Cream & Sugar
My personal favorites were Cafe Au Lait, Cream & Sugar, and Pink Parfait. Apparently my sister-in-law really liked the Cafe Au Lait as well, because she came over to visit one day and left with it in her purse!
Would you like to try some Mary Kay NouriShine Lip Gloss of your own? Read a little bit about it, then enter for a chance to win the same five colors I received!
Kiss those dull lips goodbye—it’s time to shine! Mary Kay® is proving that moisture and shine can lock lips with Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus™ Lip Gloss. Its lip nourishing formula delivers an instant boost of hydration, with a Hollywood-ready polished, stay-put shine. Offered in 14 fashion-forward shades.Mandatory Entry: Browse the Mary Kay website, especially the NouriShine Lip Section and find the color you are most interested in trying (other than the five I've listed). Tell me which color looks most interesting and why.
- The Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss contains key ingredients such as Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Aloe Leaf Extract and a Pomegranate Sterol to help strengthen skin, reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smooth lips and help soften and calm the skin
- This gloss is perfect for women of all skin types/tones and those looking for a boost of moisture with gorgeous color or silky lips
- With an ultra-glossy shine and the subtle hint of vanilla, Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss will help kiss away a flavorless pout
- Suggested retail $14.00
Optional Extra Entries:
- Follow me on Twitter. Post your username in the comments.
- Follow Mary Kay on Twitter. Post your username in the comments.
- Tweet about this giveaway using @rmgm, @MaryKay, and #myblogspark . Post a link to your tweet here. This can be done once daily.
- Follow me publicly on Google Friend Connect and post a comment with your username.
- Like me on Facebook. Leave a comment with your Facebook name (or initials if you don't want to post your full name).
- Post about this giveaway publicly on Facebook. Make sure you include a link back here and @MomOnTheEdge so that I can see that I was mentioned. Post the link to your post here in the comments. This can also be done once daily.
- Only open to US residents
- Winner will be chosen using random.org
- Giveaway ends 11:59pm ET on December 8, 2012
- Include your email address in your mandatory comment if it is not available on your profile page.
- Winner will have 24 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
- Prize will be sent directly from the sponsor. I am not responsible for lost or damaged products.