Friday, May 21, 2010

Please VOTE . . .

I need your help! My girls are finalists in CSNstores Imagination Nation search for the most creative kid contest. I'm not sure how the judging actually works, but I do know that the person with the most votes will be guaranteed a spot in the top 5. I would really appreciate it if you would go here http://blog.csnstores.com/ and vote for #21. All you have to do is click the circle & the "vote" button! Thank you.


If my girls are fortunate enough to win, they would receive one of the following:
Grand Prize: A Full Year Of Free Toys (Value: $2,400), plus a Deer Run Loft Bedroom Set from Lea Industries (Value: $2,000) and Atmosphere’s Classic A4 Globe (Value: $100)
Second Place:

1. Kids’ Art Corner from ALEX Toys, including Easel Set and Monster Art Supply Center Set (Value: $400)
2. Little Tikes Racecar Bed (Value: $400)
Third Place:
Kids’ Theatre/Imagination Corner from Melissa & Doug, including a Deluxe Puppet Theatre and Select Puppets (Value: $200)

Peanut has recently been requesting a new bed, so we have our fingers crossed for the Deer Run Loft Bedroom set. :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment