In our family, we just love pizza. In fact, we eat it way too often. I actually think that you could probably feed Doc and the girls pizza every day for a year and they still wouldn't get tired of it. They love it that much! When Freschetta contacted me to share some information with my readers, they didn't have to ask twice. In addition to sharing information about pizza, I am also able to share some information with you about what Freschetta is doing to support Breast Cancer Awareness this month.
For Breast Cancer Awareness month this October, Freschetta is presenting the Proud to Support Pink Program. From September 25 to October 31, you can help Freschetta reach their goal of a $50,000 donation to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center by purchasing specially marked packages of Freschetta pizzas. To do your part, you have to enter the code found inside the package at ProudToSupportPink.com. Each code entered is equal to a $1 donation. In addition to the financial donation, Freschetta is also donating 50 pink iPod Shuffle players each week to four cancer centers around America to be enjoyed by breast cancer patients during treatments.
Sounds good, right? Well, Freschetta wants your help spreading the word about their donation goal, so they are making it even better. Throughout the month, they are giving away 200 additional iPod Shuffles to people who enter codes and share information about the Proud To Support Pink Program on Twitter and Facebook. So, please go to http://www.proudtosupportpink.com/ and register. It only takes a minute or two. Then share with your family on friends on facebook and twitter. Even if you don't buy a pizza to enter a code, Freschetta has shared this message on twitter:
You can help them to donate a dollar to breast cancer research by simply registering and entering the code FRESCH11. When you think that a minute of your time could help researchers to possibly find a cure, how can you not?
#supportpink! Go to ow.ly/74UgN & enter in the exclusive FRESCHETTA fan code FRESCH11. $1 will be donated to breast cancer...
Would you like to win a coupon for Freschetta pizza and two pairs of pink earphones like the ones Freschetta sent to me? Here's what you have to do:
Mandatory Entry: What kind of pizza will you try with your coupon if you win? Tell me in the comments below.
Optional Extra Entries:
- Like me on facebook. Post your initials in the comments.
- Follow me on Twitter. Post your username in the comments.
- Tweet about this giveaway using @FreschettaPizza @rmgm and #supportpink Post a link to your tweet here. This can be done once daily.
- Follow me publicly on my new blog, LovingLakeLiving, via Google Friend Connect and post a comment with your username. (Yes, I realize I haven't posted much there yet, but I don't want you to miss it when I finally do!)
- Register on proudtosupportpink.com and enter the free code that Freschetta shared on twitter. Then come back and tell me that you did. This isn't an entry that I can verify,so I'm relying on the honor system for this one.
- Only open to US residents
- Winner will be chosen using random.org
- Giveaway ends 11:59pm ET on October 28, 2011
- Include your email address in your comment if it is not available on your profile page. If an email address in not in the comment or on your profile page another winner will be chosen.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
- Prizes will be sent directly from the sponsor. I am not responsible for prizes that are lost or damaged during shipment. If you win a prize and do not receive it, please let me know