One store where you will find some of the familiar pink packaging to support breast cancer awareness is Sam's Club. Purchasing some of your favorite General Mills products such as Cheerios and Fiber One will even allow you to help determine how their donation money is spent by voting at PinkTogether.com until April 14, 2012. To learn more about Pink Together, you should check out their facebook page here - http://bit.ly/samsclubpink.
Do you want to win a $25 Sam's Club gift card that you can spend on some of your favorite products that are packaged in pink for breast cancer awareness? Here's your chance!
Mandatory Entry: Which pink products will you buy with your Sam's Club gift card if you win? Tell me in the comments below.
Optional Extra Entries:
- Like me on facebook. Post your initials in the comments.
- Follow me on Twitter. Post your username in the comments.
- Tweet about this giveaway using @rmgm, @SamsClub and #myblogspark Post a link to your tweet here. This can be done once daily.
- Follow me publicly on my new blog, LovingLakeLiving, via Google Friend Connect and post a comment with your username. (Yes, I realize I haven't posted much there yet, but I don't want you to miss it when I finally do!)
- Only open to US residents
- Winner will be chosen using random.org
- Giveaway ends 11:59pm ET on October 28, 2011
- Include your email address in your comment if it is not available on your profile page. If an email address in not in the comment or on your profile page another winner will be chosen.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
- Prizes will be sent directly from the sponsor. I am not responsible for prizes that are lost or damaged during shipment. If you win a prize and do not receive it, please let me know