Tuesday, October 11, 2011

From Booking to Boarding to Boat Ups and Downs . . . Our Disney Cruise Adventure

Since our last trip away without the kiddos, Doc and I have been planning a list of vacations we want to take with our girls before they graduate from high school.  With the oldest in second grade, we figure that gives us about 10 years.  While I think Disney can be fun for kids of nearly any age, the magic of princesses is fairly short lived.   That is why we decided that Disney should be first on our list. 

I think that most parents think about taking their kids to Disney, and many of them actually do.  Having never made the trip before, I decided that perhaps I could help other Disney newbies along the way by blogging about the process.  Over the next several months you'll see posts sharing the trials, tribulations and joys of our first Disney adventure as a family.

Wish us luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment