Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I Love Wednesday

Date Night with Doc

This past weekend, Doc and I went to The Fillmore in Detroit to see Brandi Carlile in concert.  The Fillmore was gorgeous!  It had such character and charm.  Brandi Carlile was AMAZING.  Not only is her voice wonderful to listen to, but she and her band looked like they were having so much fun that I couldn't help but smile. All of that was made even better because I was sitting by the love of my life.  I'm one lucky girl!

If you've not heard many of her songs, here's one that may not be my favorite, but definitely makes me smile. FYI - Her music is generally very family friendly, but she does use the word he** in this one. 



*Sometimes you'll see a Wordless Wednesday post, sometimes you'll see a What I Love Wednesday post, and something you won't see any post at all.  :o) This past weekend was just so amazing that I was inspired to start a new theme of posts that wouldn't require much detail.  They will be quick posts where you learn a little more about me, without requiring me to take much time away from my family.  Please feel free to comment below with what you love as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment