Carmex lotion (and cream) are fairly new to the Carmex family. When I pull them out of my purse to share with friends and family, they are often surprised. "I didn't know Carmex made lotion." is one of the most common responses I hear. Carmex does make lotion, and Pumpkin LOVES it. Pumpkin has very dry skin. It is easily irritated by dry weather, chlorine in the pool, and even fabrics that rub her the wrong way. When she complains of dry or itchy skin, I always tell her to put on lotion. Carmex is the first one she grabs. She likes the scent, the way it soothes her irritated skin, and that fact that it absorbs fairly quickly.
More familiar to people is Carmex Lip Balm. It has been in my purse for ages. I've loved it since I was a teen. The original Carmex Jar will always hold a special place in my heart, since it was the first Carmex I owned. While I still love the jar, sometimes using my finger to apply the balm isn't the best option. I now keep several varieties of lip balm on hand.
Did you know that Carmex made lotion and cream? Do you want to win some? Here's what you have to do:
Mandatory Entry: What product/scent/flavor do you wish Carmex would come up with next? Leave a comment below. Be sure to include your email address in the comment if it is not available on your profile page.
Optional Extra Entries:
- Follow me on Twitter. Post your username in the comments.
- Tweet about this giveaway using "Win a @Carmex Prize Pack! @rmgm http://melissa987654321.blogspot.com/" Post a link to your tweet here. This can be done once daily.
- Follow me publicly on Google Friend Connect and post a comment with your username.
- Like me on Facebook. Leave a comment with your Facebook name (or initials if you don't want to post your full name).
- Post about this giveaway publicly on Facebook. Make sure you include a link back here and @MomOnTheEdge so that I can see that I was mentioned. Post the link to your post here in the comments. This can also be done once daily.
- Leave a comment for each entry
- Only open to US residents
- Winner will be chosen using random.org
- Giveaway ends 11:59pm ET on April 17, 2013
- Include your email address in your mandatory comment if it is not available on your profile page.
- Winner will have 24 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
- Prizes will be sent by the sponsor. I am not responsible for prizes that are lost or damaged in transit.