Monday, November 16, 2009

Mama’s Holiday Wish List

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
  • For me??? This is hard . . . When I try to think of a list it is always stuff for Peanut and Pumpkin. So I guess the first would be a happy stress free holiday
  • A blu-ray player
  • An ipod touch
  • New paint throughout my house - It is too dark in here!
  • A dishwasher that works! Handwashing dishes is getting old.
  • (I know this is a 6th/7th, but I must admit that I've secreting been longing for that Madsen bike and a Dyson for several months now. I saw the bike in an email newsletter I received and bookmarked it to look at on occasion - though we could never afford to buy such an adorable extravagance)
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
  • Peanut made me a gorgeous reindeer holiday mat using her footprint when she was in preschool. It still makes me want to cry whenever I set it out. :o)
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
  • I've always wanted to be able to build things out of wood. I think it would be fun to make the kids a table/chair set, hubby a desk, and other fun stuff for family and friends. Why didn't they offer wood shop at my high school???
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
  • The best Christmas gift I received as a child would probably be . . . shoot why can't I think of anything? I guess I shouldn't obsess over presents for the girls when I can't even remember what I got. :o)
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
  • They want Barbies, a Barbie doll house, a Barbie car ... notice the pattern here? :o) Where did this come from - I NEVER played with Barbies when I was little.
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
  • My favorite holiday food is COOKIES! Nothing tastes better than homemade kid-decorated cut-out cookies with messy frosting everywhere.
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
  • Does it count that I make my kiddos make all my cards for me? They love to make crafts and I hate to throw them away, so I have them make cards for the family. I help cut out the shapes. :o)
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
  • How the Grinch Stole Christmas - the old cartoon version. It is classic!
9. Favorite holiday song?
  • TransSiberian Orchestra - Christmas Canon Rock
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
  • Does cuddling with the kiddos in front of the fireplace while watching a Christmas movie, eating popcorn and drinking cocoa (with marshmallows, of course) count?
So, those are my answers. Feel free to head on over to TodaysMama and try to enter for all this good stuff for yourself (or not - I like my odds better if you don't). LOL! (Text below taken from http://www.todaysmama.com/exclusives.php )

"Our “sleigh” is a Madsen Bike filled with gifts and goodies from Provo Craft to help you create those handmade projects including a Yudu screen-printing machine, a Cuttlebug, a Cricut Expression Machine, a Your Story thermal book binder, and a Knifty Knitter loom set. That’s not all - we’ve got treasures galore - a Dyson Blueprint, an Easy Walker Sky stroller from MamaBargains.com, two Sidekick baby carrier bags from Kemby and an Amber Alert GPS unit and a full year of service."

Click here to see an example.

Send them a link to your post via email with “Wish List Meme” in the subject line. You can even tag a few friends to participate in the meme. (Spread that holiday cheer!)

Thanks to all of their generous sponsors that helped make Mama’s Holiday Wishlist possible!

Sponsor List
Want to see those prizes in more detail? Click here.

The deadline to post and send them an email is Sunday, December 13th. They’ll annouce the winner on Monday, December 14th. Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment