So, when MyBlogSpark contacted me to do a review of Gain's new dishwashing liquid with the statement:
Now, everything you love about Gain is available for your dishes. With three refreshing scents, you can kiss the days of boring, unpleasant dishwashing goodbye! You´ll soon find yourself saying, "Honey, I´ll do the dishes tonight."I was skeptical, but thought, "Why not!" I'll give almost anything a try once - especially if it might make me enjoy dishes more (or even better, make my husband want to do them instead!).
I have received my package with the Gain dishwashing liquid (fresh scent) three shirts (size large) and three $5 Walmart gift cards. I was originally planning on giving it all away, but have decided to use one $5 gift card for myself to try a different scent of Gain (after which I will provide you with my review of this new product since I think I'm more of a lavender girl). Also, one of my good friends (and fellow dish washing despiser) will receive another of the gift cards. However, I am saving one $5 gift card and one shirt, for you, my sometimes loyal readers.
Here's what you have to do to win (mandatory):
- Go to Gain's website and tell me which scent you'd most like to try. Also tell me which color shirt you'd most like to have if you win. Be sure to leave your email address in your comment if it isn't visible on your profile.
- Follow Gain on twitter (leave your twitter name)
- Follow me on twitter (leave your twitter name)
- Like Gain on facebook (leave your initials)
- Like me on facebook (leave your initials)
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect (leave your username)
- Tweet about this giveaway. You may do this once daily. Be sure to include @rmgm @Gain #myblogspark and a link to this post (leave a link to your tweet)
- Only open to US residents
- Winner will be chosen using random.org
- Giveaway ends 11:59pm ET on September 30, 2010
- Include your email address in your comment if it is not available on your profile page. If an email address in not in the comment or on your profile page another winner will be chosen. I will not contact you through Twitter or Facebook.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
- Prizes will be sent directly from me. I am not responsible for prizes that are lost or damaged during shipment. If you win a prize and do not receive it, please let me know.