Our time together will include dinner out, a movie, Christmas decorations, baking cookies, and a board game or two over the four days of our Thanksgiving break. We'll probably read together and go for several walks if the weather allows. What would you do if you had a couple days of unscheduled time to spend with your family?
If your family enjoys movies, then I highly recommend you check out your local stores for sales on General Mills cereals.
Starting in November, you can receive a free movie ticket when you purchase two specially marked packages of Big G cereals including Honey Nut Cheerios® (17 oz.), Cinnamon Toast Crunch® (17 oz.), Lucky Charms® (16 oz.), Trix® (14.8 oz) and Reese’s Puffs® cereal (18 oz.).Right now, Kroger has several of their Big G cereals on sale for $1.49 when you buy 4. If you combine that with printable $1 off 2 boxes of Big G cereals and coupons that you can load directly to your card, then you can get 4 boxes of cereal and 2 movie tickets for $4 or less! Cereal for dinner and a movie out with the family sounds like a fun, easy, and inexpensive way to reconnect.
After purchasing two participating cereals, visit generalmills.com/moviecash to enter the unique code found inside each box of cereal and print your free Movie Cash certificate (good for one admission of up to a $12 value at participating theatres). To find a participating theater in your area, log onto http://emoviecash.com/dis_locator/.
So, who wants to win a Family Flick Night prize pack from General Mills and MyBlogSpark? Your prize will include two boxes of cereal and four Movie Cash Certificates.
Here's what you have to do to win (mandatory):
- Tell me your current favorite General Mills cereals that you are planning to purchase to get your movie cash.
- Follow me on twitter (leave your twitter name)
- Like me on facebook (leave your initials)
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect (leave your username)
- Tweet about this giveaway. You may do this once daily. Be sure to include @rmgm #myblogspark and a link to this post (leave a link to your tweet)
- Only open to US residents
- Winner will be chosen using random.org
- Giveaway ends 11:59pm ET on December 6, 2010
- Include your email address in your comment if it is not available on your profile page. If an email address in not in the comment or on your profile page another winner will be chosen. I will not contact you through Twitter or Facebook.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.
- Prizes will be sent directly from the sponsor. I am not responsible for prizes that are lost or damaged during shipment. If you win a prize and do not receive it, please let me know.