Beginning in late October, my to do list is filled with purchasing, writing, and mailing out cards. Between Pumpkin's birthday and the traditional Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays, we fly through stamps at our house in November and December. From invitations and holiday greetings to the thank you cards that follow them up, we are always looking for new, fun, and creative products that might catch the eyes (and hearts) of our family and friends.
We couldn't possibly be the only people in this situation, right? Some of my readers have to be in need of cards too, right? If you are, then it might just be your lucky day. Global Influence approached me on behalf of CardsDirect to get the word out about all the products they carry as well as to host a giveaway for a code to be redeemed for 25 cards (up to a $50 value) from CardsDirect.
CardsDirect offers the very best in personalized greeting cards for business or personal use. Over 2,000 card designs are available in categories that include holiday cards, birthday cards, thank you cards, photo cards, baby shower invitations, birth announcements and many more! With free personalization and custom imprinted verse, CardsDirect offers an easy online ordering process and top quality cards with the best selection, customer service and pricing found anywhere.While I haven't used CardsDirect yet, it looks like it is a great site for personal use as well as for a business owner. While looking through the Christmas Cards, I was surprised at the selection. There are several cards that allow you to put your company name on the front of the card as well as personalize the inside. In the Holiday Cards, you can find Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, New Year, and even Earth Day Cards. I might not have a specific need for those cards, however some businesses might find that Thanksgiving is a better time to thank their customers for their loyalty. While browsing the Baby Announcements, I thought back to when Peanut and Pumpkin were first born. Why didn't I send some adorable announcements like those? Honestly though, I spent most of my time browsing the Photo Cards. With so many to choose from, how am I supposed to decide which one I really want?
I may not know what I'm going to order yet, but you shouldn't be concerned about that. You need to be thinking about what you want to order. If you want to win a code for 25 cards (up to $50), here's what you need to do.
- Browse the CardsDirect site and leave a comment here telling me which card you'd choose if you won. Be sure to leave your email address in your comment if it isn't visible on your profile.
- Follow CardsDirect on twitter (leave your twitter name)
- Follow me on twitter (leave your twitter name)
- Like CardsDirect on facebook (leave your initials)
- Like me on facebook (leave your initials)
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect (leave your username)
- Tweet about this giveaway. You may do this once daily. Be sure to include @rmgm and @CardsDirect as well as a link to this post (leave a link to your tweet)
- Only open to US residents
- Winner will be chosen using random.org
- Giveaway ends 11:59pm ET on November 15, 2010
- Include your email address in your comment if it is not available on your profile page. If an email address in not in the comment or on your profile page another winner will be chosen.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.