Monday, March 29, 2010

My Two Week Vacation . . .

For anyone that might be wondering where I've been the past week, I was busy celebrating my birthday. I have to say "Thank You!" to everyone that made it so special this year. It has been wonderful!

In addition, this week is Spring Break for my kiddos. As a result I will not be here posting much (if at all) this week either. One of the privileges of being an unpaid, unsponsored, relatively unread blog is that I can take time off whenever I want for however long I want. With my girls getting older, I don't get nearly the time with them that I'd like. This week, when they are both home, I'm taking the opportunity to spoil myself with TONS of girl time.

When I return next week I'll have lots to share though. I've been wanting to write my review of FashionPlaytes.com, update you all on my progress with Sensa, and ask you some questions about if your kids "want" for anything. In additon, I've read a couple of books and watched some movies that I'd like to share my opinions of. I was fortunate enough to receive a Kindle for my birthday and I can't wait to tell you all about it. I'm sure all this time with my kids will inspire some other thoughts as well.

Have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment