Thursday, March 4, 2010

"There's No Better Deal Than . . . " contest

Have you ever heard of nobetterdeal.com? To be perfectly honest, I hadn't either until I found myself on twitter at a nobetterdeal party. Though I didn't win, it was definitely fun and I found myself browsing the site suprised by some of the amazing deals they really do have on their site. While I haven't bought anything yet, I expect to soon (my birthday is coming up!) and can't wait to report back on the quality and service. While I wait for my birthday cash to pour in, I was thrilled to discover that nobetterdeal.com is having a contest where you can win a 32” Flat-Panel Samsung Television. There really would be no better deal than winning a 32" TV for my birthday so I can save up my cash for something else from the site that I'd like. So, wish me luck and head on over to http://nobetterblog.com/contests/nobetterdeal-contest-tv/ to enter for yourself! Good luck!

From the nobetterblog site:

"Come join us in celebrating the Twitter Meme we started in December (“There’s #NoBetterDeal Than____”) and you could win a 32” Television from NoBetterDeal.com!

Let us know what falls under a “NoBetterDeal” for you, and we’ll show you the best deals on the internet! There’s NoBetterDeal than that! Just click above to get to the entry form on NoBetterDeal.com, and we’ll handle the rest.

Want an extra entry? We hoped so – all you have to do is get your creative juices flowing and put your idea in the form of an image or video! Once you get your multimedia witticisms uploaded, point us in the right direction on the entry form so we’ll know it’s yours.

That’s not all:
JOIN US ON MARCH 12TH AT 9PM EST AS WE HOST ANOTHER #NOBETTERDEAL TWITTER PARTY! Show off your wit to the #NoBetterDeal online community AND be entered for even more prizes!

“Theres #nobetterdeal than coming home to bacon/eggs…at 9pm!” – Twitter User
“There’s #nobetterdeal than Lisa! Luvyou!” – Twitter User (awww)
“Theres #nobetterdeal than the one I just gave the [Unnamed Retail Clothing Store]…$85 for jeans????” – Ironic Twitter User"
*Disclaimer - I am posting this blog in the hopes of winning a Wii from nobetterdeal.com. If I can't have the TV, then I'll definitely take the Wii.

0 comments:

Post a Comment