- Peanut is quite shy and a party where she is the guest of honor might be beneficial to her developing social skills.
- It might be an easy way to meet some of her school friends and their parents.
- If we give her a budget and let her make some of the plans it could help with her understanding of money and finances. Cost benefit analysis is important even at her age.
- Stress - What if no one comes? What if everyone comes? Planning, prepping and supervising are never that easy.
- Setting up expectations. If we do a bounce house this year will she expect an amusement park next time?