My bedroom is in desperate need of a makeover. We bought the furniture when we were first married over ten years ago. Unfortunately, too many rooms are in need of repair to allow us to focus on just that one. The great thing about bedrooms though, is that simple changes can easily alter the entire look and feel of your room. Headboards and comforters are two of the easiest and most inexpensive modifications you can make. Upon browsing the CSN website I've found two styles that I'm leaning toward for our room. I love the modern look of this headboard, but the storage aspect of this one is also very appealing. I also fell in the love with the look of this headboard. I think it would look perfect in a guest room with a coastal feel to it.
The great thing about browsing a CSN site, is that once you get an idea in your head for a new design or theme, you can find something for every room of your house. After seeing this headboard, I started thinking about entertaining. Right now, my cookware and serving dishes are a mish-mash of different colors and styles. Wouldn't it look fabulous to have this Le Creuset bake ware in Caribbean for our picnics on the deck? Nothing says relaxing vacation like this gorgeous shade of green-blue!
After eating a delicious meal, it is time to play. We were just in the lake this weekend, so I started looking for some fun toys that the girls would really enjoy. When I came across this fun water teeter-totter, I knew I had a winner. I especially love that it is big enough for even adults to enjoy!
Now that I have a list a mile long of items I'd love to have from CSN stores, you have the opportunity to browse the site and find something you'd like. One lucky winner will be receiving a $50 gift certificate to use as they wish on any of the 200+ CSNstore sites! Here's what you have to do for your chance to win.
Mandatory Entry: Browse any of the CSN stores and find an item that interests you (other than the ones linked to above). Post a link to the item and a brief statement of why you'd like to win it.
Optional Extra Entries:
- Follow me on Twitter. Post your username in the comments.
- Tweet about this giveaway using @rmgm and @CSNStores. Post a link to your tweet here. This can be done once daily. You can use the shortened link http://bit.ly/dAvnVR
- Blog about this giveaway and post a link to your blog post here. Your post must include the link http://melissa987654321.blogspot.com/2010/06/headboards-cookware-and-toys-oh-my.html
- Follow me publicly on Google Friend Connect and post a comment with your username.
- Only open to US and Canadian residents
- Winner will be chosen using random.org
- Giveaway ends 11:59pm ET on July 6, 2010
- Include your email address in your comment if it is not available on your profile page.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.