Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Juicy Bunch

As many of you know, I am a member of The Juicy Bunch.  As a member I  provide feedback to Juicy Juice about their products, ideas, recipes, activities, etc.  In exchange for my feedback I earn points that I can use to "purchase" gift cards.  It is a perfect fit for me since I absolutely LOVE Juicy Juice.  I am a 100% juice mom with 100% juice kids!

As a Juicy Bunch member, I have two exciting pieces of information to share with you -
  1. If you have been to one of my recent Juicy Juice parties, you can provide feedback about the party in exchange for a coupon.  Yes, even though you received one from me in person, you can also now print one.  All you have to do is go here and tell them all about our shindig!
  2. If you think you might like to be a part of the Juicy Bunch community as well, you can apply here.  The community is expanding and you could be a part of it!
Here's what they have to say about their community:
"The Juicy Bunch is an exclusive and exciting team of highly influential and active brand advocates that help generate buzz about JUICY JUICE. As a member of the Juicy Bunch, you’ll have access to sneak peeks of new JUICY JUICE products and promotions as well as provide invaluable feedback that can help shape the future of our brand offerings. Once you’re in, you will use the site as a hub from which you can organize exciting social events and bring JUICY JUICE into your existing groups, clubs and social circles. Many of the tools and supplies needed to share JUICY JUICE will be provided."

0 comments:

Post a Comment