Friday, February 26, 2010

Have you heard of Chocolate Cake Club?

My girls generally have so much "stuff", that for their birthdays we've been trying to do activity based gifts rather than products. Last May, when Peanut turned 5, we took the girls to a hands on cooking class. They had an amazing time! I would definitely recommend it to anyone. Other ideas that we have for upcoming birthdays are: skiing lessons, painting pottery, art classes, mini-vacations, and adventure days.

While we love the idea of family-based activities for gifts for the girls, their grandparents often prefer to give them something a little more tangible. One site that I have often recommended to them for their purchases is Chocolate Cake Club. Last year several family members purchased various cooking kits from Chocolate Cake Club for Peanut to go along with the cooking class theme. Both girls have loved using their cooking supplies throughout the year. With a mini-vacation theme coming up, I'm sure the girls would love to get their own luggage. Chocolate Cake Club has some adorable suitcases! I just know my girls would love the polka dot suitcase or this adorable toiletry bag. While I could always put this on a list to give to their grandparents, I might not have to. Chocolate cake moments is having a contest where they are giving away an adorable Spring Break Family Travel set. If I won, then instead I could ask the girls grandparents for tickets for special events or souvenirs from the trip. So, cross your fingers for me and head on over to enter for yourself too! Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment