Thursday, February 25, 2010

Have you read . . .

Have you read The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger? If not, I can say without hesitation that it is a definite MUST READ! From the moment I opened it, I was hooked. I had to know what happened, what was going to happen, and how it would all turn out. Sadly, when my husband asked me what it was about I had a really hard time explaining it, so I won't even try to attempt it here. The book was really well written, though I have no idea how she could have written it. To create such a seamless story with jumps in time that overwhelm any sense of chronological order is nothing short of amazing! I haven't seen the movie yet, but suspect that I won't enjoy it nearly as much as the book since the bar has been set so high. Thanks Audrey Niffenegger for a powerful and emotional escape read!

Now, I'm on to The DaVinci Code . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment