Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Countdown . . . 42

Something very exciting is happening . . . exactly 42 days from yesterday. 

While I'm not going to tell you what it is (until after it happens), I will tell you that it is something that I am motivated to get in shape for.  I've been trying since before the new year.  I've not been dedicated though.  I work out hard, then I get lazy.  That is not going to happen this time.  I've decided.  I've committed.  I will succeed.  (Any BeachBody customers recognize that tagline?)

In order to stay on track, I will be posting here on my blog regularly.  I'm hoping by posting, I will be able to see patterns in when I struggle the most with staying on track.  Knowing the problem is a necessity in trying to fix it.  I will try to post daily, but make no guarantees.  The actual workout will take priority over writing about it.  So, if I only have time for one or the other then you'll miss a day or two of updates.  Many of the updates will be short.  Those of you following me on Facebook, fear not, I will not post every workout update in your feed.  I don't want to lose followers over my mission . . . just weight.  :o)

To give you an idea of my goals, I'm going to give you a bit of information about me.  However, I'm not going to tell you how much I weigh.  I will tell you that on Saturday I weighed exactly 13 lbs more than I did before I got pregnant with Peanut.   When I got pregnant, I was at a decent weight, but not my ideal weight.   My goal is to lose 20 lbs.  Will I lose 20 lbs in 42 days?  Not likely!  However, I hope to be at least half way to my goal by Saturday March 26, 2011.    How am I going to do this?  Well, here's what I've done so far -

Saturday
Exercise - Tony Horton's Power 90 Sweat 3-4 with AbRipper 200
Diet - 1 Banana, 1/2 c orange juice, 1 c Raisin Bran w/ skim milk, 6 oz yogurt, 1/2 can Italian Vegetable Soup, handful Almonds, 1/2 grilled chicken breast, rice pilaf, fresh fruit cup with pineapple, grapes, and apples, water

Sunday
Exercise - Tony Horton's Power 90 Sculpt 3-4
Diet - 1 c Honey Nut Cheerios w/skim milk, 1/2 c orange juice, 6oz yogurt, 1/2 can Italian Vegetable Soup, handful Almonds, salad with grilled chicken, peppers, carrots and lettuce, 1 grapefruit, blueberries, grapes, 1 banana, water

Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment