Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Countdown - Days 34 & 33

Exercise - Power 90 3-4 Sweat with Ab Ripper 200; 30 minutes of Dance Dance Revolution on the Wii

Diet - I don't remember what I ate, since that was two days ago.  If I remember right, the day was pretty standard.  I wasn't perfect, but I tried. 

Exercise - None

Diet - 1 cup Honey Nut Cheerios in skim milk, 2 waffles, 4 peanut butter crackers, 1 cup Sunchips, 1 Grapefruit, 1 Orange,  I'm sure I had something else, but I can't remember.  The day was a bit of a blur.  We woke up to snow and ice everywhere.  We grabbed some cereal quick and were out the door for a dentist appointment. When we got home we felt like comfort food, so I made us some waffles.  Peanut had a fever, so we played board games, read, cuddled, and watched Beauty and the Beast for most of the day.  Due to being sick and having a thrown off schedule, the girls weren't hungry at regular times.  Not eating at regular scheduled times makes it hard for me to remember what we had.

Today is a brand new day . . . Peanut is still sick (which means that Pumpkin will follow shortly), so wish me luck on getting my exercise in today.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment