Saturday, February 19, 2011

Countdown - Day 36

Exercise - Another walk/jog while the girls and Doc rode their scooters.  We were planning a little Just Dance Kids, but the sun was shining so the girls wanted to go outside instead.  Unfortunately, it was cold out so we weren't out as long as I would have liked.  We spent about 30-45 minutes exercising.

Diet - 1 cup Honey Nut Cheerios with skim milk, handful of pretzels, my pasta leftovers from Ruby Tuesday, a handful of movie theater popcorn YUM!, a Dum Dum Lollipop, One Pizza Hut breadstick, Salad with chicken lettuce, Parmesan cheese, and no dressing, water, a small slice of pizza, handful of almonds.

Again, not my best day.   Apparently we eat out way more often than I realized.  I'm beginning to think that this is my main problem.  I try to eat healthy when we're out, but it is so much harder if the kids are eating yummy stuff while I'm munching on a dry salad (that was supposed to be made with Romaine lettuce, but was actually iceberg.)  I will say that I just love the kids' snack packs at the movie theater.  For $5 the kids get a tiny drink (no need to get up and pee during the movie), one Laffy Taffy, and the tiniest bit of popcorn.  They usually eat everything except the tiny scraps of popcorn that get stuck in the corner of the box.  I get those!  It works perfectly for me.  I get a taste of popcorn without the guilt that comes from eating the large bucket (because it is the best deal!). 

Since I've decided to only weigh myself once a week, tomorrow will be my first weigh-in.  Wish me luck!  I feel like I've done pretty well so far.  I've been far from perfect (but I'd never be able to maintain perfect, so that doesn't bother me too much), but I think I've done pretty good so far.   After today, I only have 5 weeks left . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment