Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Countdown - Day 38

Exercise - 30-45 minute jog with the kiddos while they rode their scooters . . . Yay for a sunshine filled day!

Diet - banana, 1 cup honey nut cheerios in skim milk, water, 1cup chex mix, 6 oz yogurt, 1 oreo, 1 peanut butter cup, 1 pull and peel Twizzler, 3 slices of thin peppered turkey on a Bagel Thin (I switched it up a bit today), handful of almonds, kiwi, strawberries, salad with grilled chicken, lettuce, and almond slivers, watermelon jolly rancher lollipop

Okay, today was a horrible day.  I have no idea why, but I was craving something.  I couldn't figure out what it was so I just kept trying different things.  No matter what I ate I didn't feel like it was right or enough.  It was very strange.   Tomorrow is a brand new day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment