Friday, August 27, 2010

The Sweetness of Life - Milano Moments

Life is sweet in so many ways. My Thankful Thursday posts are evidence of all the ways that I enjoy and appreciate my life. From a surprise nap to the most sincere smile, my kids are full of sweetness that is often unexpected and always a joy to behold.   One of my favorite moments of sweetness from this summer occurred when I was dropping my girls off at my parents for a short summer vacation.  As I was giving hugs and saying goodbye, each girl said to me separately, "I'll take care of my sister if she gets sad and misses you."  I've always encouraged the girls to look after each other.  My sister and I are amazing friends, and I want the same for them as they get older.  Apparently they are on the right track - and nothing is sweeter than that!





*Disclaimer - Some information from this post came from One2One network.  I did not receive any compensation in exchange for this post, but am eligible to win a gift card.  If you want to experience a Milano Moment, you can go here to get a coupon for $1.00 off.  Also, be sure to check out the Pepperidge Farm Facebook page to read about and perhaps share your own Milano Moments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment