Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thankful Thursday - Life is Good!

Last night, after dropping the kids off with their aunt, Doc and I came home to a quiet house. We looked at each other for a minute, wondering what we should do. "Do you want to take a boat ride?" he asked. "Sure" was my reply. With that, we took the boat out...

On a lake as smooth as glass...

The only boat on the water...

We watched the sunset...

Listened to music...

And just enjoyed the company!

An evening as simple and perfect as ours makes you thankful to be alive!


(Note: This is not a picture from last night, but one of my favorite sunset pics. I need to remember to bring my camera with me more often.)

Edit:  I came home to this sunset tonight and had to get another pic!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful photo (even if it was not from last evening) and sounds like it was an equally beautiful evening - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete