Tuesday, March 11, 2014

17 Reasons I'm Lucky - Day 11


In honor of St. Patrick's Day, and simply because I'm feeling blessed lately, I've decided to do 17 days of posts.  Each post will include one reason that I feel lucky.  Hopefully, you can think of at least 17 reasons why you're lucky too.  Please feel free to share your reasons, because sometimes it just feels nice to be able to brag a bit.

May the luck of the Irish be with you this March, and beyond.


My husband is kind, patient, and thoughtful.
I am sometimes a bit emotional.  Yesterday was one of those times. After a long and difficult day, I was emotional and a little irrational, but Doc was kind and patient.  Even though there were a thousand other things he needed to do, he took time out last night to relax and watch a chick flick with me because he knew I needed him.  His thoughtfulness makes me a very lucky girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment