Thursday, March 13, 2014

17 Reasons I'm Lucky - Day 12


In honor of St. Patrick's Day, and simply because I'm feeling blessed lately, I've decided to do 17 days of posts.  Each post will include one reason that I feel lucky.  Hopefully, you can think of at least 17 reasons why you're lucky too.  Please feel free to share your reasons, because sometimes it just feels nice to be able to brag a bit.

May the luck of the Irish be with you this March, and beyond.


I'm lucky to have the freedom that I have.  
I didn't post this on the 12th.  I didn't have to.  I am free to post or not post.  I am free to stay home with my children when they have a snow day.  I am free to make cookies with my girls, teach them how to play Battleship, and read Harry Potter.  While I do have responsibilities, I am free to make many decisions in my life.  There are many reasons that I have the freedom I do.  There are many people to thank.  I'm very lucky to be surrounded by the people I am.     

0 comments:

Post a Comment