Sunday, March 2, 2014

17 Reasons I'm Lucky - Day 2


In honor of St. Patrick's Day, and simply because I'm feeling blessed lately, I've decided to do 17 days of posts.  Each post will include one reason that I feel lucky.  Hopefully, you can think of at least 17 reasons why you're lucky too.  Please feel free to share your reasons, because sometimes it just feels nice to be able to brag a bit.

May the luck of the Irish be with you this March, and beyond.

I am lucky because I have amazing parents that love their grandchildren.

Doc and I try to take a mini-vacation every year - just the two of us.  It would be nearly impossible for me to leave the girls for any length of time if I didn't have confidence that they were being loved, cared for, safe, and secure.  My parents never hesitate to take time off work and drive 4 hours to come and stay with Peanut and Pumpkin.   They watch them, take them to do fun things, help them with homework, listen to them play music, and manage all the day to day events for the girls flawlessly (or at least without  major incident).   My parents never ask for anything in return.   How lucky am I?  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment