Sunday, March 16, 2014

17 Reasons I'm Lucky - Day 15


In honor of St. Patrick's Day, and simply because I'm feeling blessed lately, I've decided to do 17 days of posts.  Each post will include one reason that I feel lucky.  Hopefully, you can think of at least 17 reasons why you're lucky too.  Please feel free to share your reasons, because sometimes it just feels nice to be able to brag a bit.

May the luck of the Irish be with you this March, and beyond.


I'm lucky to be able to dance!  
I don't dance in public often, and I don't dance well, but dancing around the house is definitely one of my specialties.  I like to dance while I'm vacuuming.  I like to dance while I'm cooking dinner or doing the dishes. Dancing just makes life more fun.  When I dance silly, the kids join in.  When a romantic song is on the radio, Doc will wrap his arms around me and we'll slow dance.  
My three dance partners are the best around - even if we don't have great rhythm - and that makes me very lucky! 
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment