Sunday, March 16, 2014

17 Reasons I'm Lucky - Day 14


In honor of St. Patrick's Day, and simply because I'm feeling blessed lately, I've decided to do 17 days of posts.  Each post will include one reason that I feel lucky.  Hopefully, you can think of at least 17 reasons why you're lucky too.  Please feel free to share your reasons, because sometimes it just feels nice to be able to brag a bit.

May the luck of the Irish be with you this March, and beyond.


I'm lucky to have neighbors that have a dog.
Peanut and Pumpkin want a dog.  Doc does not.  In our house, majority doesn't rule.  Since Doc and I like to travel, a dog just doesn't really fit into our lifestyle.  
Fortunately, our neighbors have a dog.  Actually, they have two.  Their dogs are like our girls' dogs.  The girls help feed them, brush them, take them for walks, and just cuddle with them when they are around.  Peanut and Pumpkin can get their "dog fix" without the long term responsibility.  How lucky is that?!

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment