Sunday, March 9, 2014

17 Reasons I'm Lucky - Day 9


In honor of St. Patrick's Day, and simply because I'm feeling blessed lately, I've decided to do 17 days of posts.  Each post will include one reason that I feel lucky.  Hopefully, you can think of at least 17 reasons why you're lucky too.  Please feel free to share your reasons, because sometimes it just feels nice to be able to brag a bit.

May the luck of the Irish be with you this March, and beyond.


I'm lucky because my children are also good friends.
When I found out that I was pregnant with Pumpkin, Peanut was only about 8 or 9 months old.  While I would have been happy with a boy or a girl, I have to admit that I was secretly hoping that she would be a girl.  I wanted Peanut to have a sister, and a best friend because I was fortunate enough to experience that myself with my amazing sister.  As of this moment right now, my girls are best friends.  Even though they do fight, they love each other.  They look out for each other.  They enjoy being together. (They don't even like to sleep in separate rooms.)  I fully expect them to experience some difficulties as they get older, but at the end of the day, I hope they find a way to remain friends.  That would make us all very lucky!

0 comments:

Post a Comment